New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging
Deer Skin Leather
Los Altos Boots
|Width:||Extra Wide (EE+)|
Genuine Deer Leather
|Color:||Dark Brown,Black, Honey, Burgundy|
|Country of Manufacture:|
Measure Your Boot Size
- Make sure you stand up and wear the socks you will wear with your new shoes. Using one of the following charts, convert your inch measurement to US shoes size.
- Please also keep in mind that manufacturers use different time periods to build their shoes, and their size may vary accordingly. But this chart helps you choose a more accurate size. Beats guessing what boot size are you right?
Los Altos Mens Charro Botin Short Ankle Deer Leather Boots
AUTHORIZED LOS ALTOS RETAILER.
Charro is a term referring to a traditional horseman from Mexico, originating in the central-western regions primarily in the states of Jalisco, Zacatecas, Durango, Chihuahua, Aguascalientes, and Sinaloa.
The traditional Mexican charro is known for colorful clothing and participating in coleadero y charreada, a specific type of Mexican rodeo. The charreada is the national sport in Mexico, and is regulated by the Federación Mexicana de Charrería.
So if you’re a charro or love this style of botin then these handmade boots are for you!!
- Color Blue Jean – Dark Brown – Black – White – Honey-Burgundy
- Genuine Deer Leather
- Cushioned Leather Insole
- Traditional Leather Sole
- Pull Straps
- Leather Lining
- Leather Shaft
- Deer Leather Upper And Vamp
- Brand New – Never worn or used
Returns are accepted and should be mailed within 30 days of receiving the item (confirmation date from USPS). Money will be returned (minus original shipping) via PayPal once we receive the item. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. Please contact me prior to returning any items.